FREE SUMMER SHOWS. YUHUUU! / CONCIERTOS GRATIS ESTE VERANO!
The best thing of living in New York and resist very, very hardcore winters is that you know the summer is coming and its bring a tons of free things to do in the city. Here are a list of my favorites and recommended shows to go. But please keep in main to get there maybe an hour early than the show starts ( maybe more) because when the venue or the park reach its capacity you wont be able to get in. Also take with you a blanket, sun screen and tons of water. Enjoy!!!!
- Saturday 16th, Kurt Vile at Central Park Summer Stage 7pm
- Saturday 16th, Balkan Beat Box, Chico Trujillo, Nation Beat 6:30pm
- Wednesday 20th, Philip Glass Ensemble (A Retrospective), River to River festival 7pm
- Thursday 21st, Lemonade and Small Black, Brooklyn Museum 7pm RSVP
- Thursday 21st, Deer Tick, Red Hook Park 7pm
- Saturday 7th, Guided By Voices, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Cloud Nothings at Central Park Summer Stage 3pm
- Thursday 12th, Dan Deacon, John Maus, Pier 84 (Hudson River Park) 6pm
- Sunday 22nd, Chromatics, BlondesFulton Stall Market
- Thursday 9th, Wild Nothing, Grimes, DIIVPier 84 (Hudson River Park), 6pm
- Thursday 9th, !!! (chik chik chik), Lenny WilliamsDamrosch Bandshell, 7:30pm
- Friday 10th, Little Dragon, Frankie Rose, Voices of BlackProspect Park Bandshell (Celebrate Brooklyn), 7:30pm